Quantum Wellness Covid-19 Policy
In light of the current health care facility guidance, we are making the following requests regarding your appointment and anyone entering the office space until further notice:
Please reschedule your appointment if you meet any of these criteria:
If you have traveled internationally or domestically by air in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are in self-quarantine for exposure for yourself or a family member in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
If you have a fever of 100.4 or higher, shortness of breath, wheezing, sore throat, a new loss of smell or taste, or other illness symptoms.
When you visit our office you can expect:
- You will be asked to affirm that you are fever and symptom free, and not under a Covid related quarantine, with a brief electronic intake the day of each appointment. This will continue until it is no longer a requirement for health care offices. This pre-appointment health check intake form will be emailed to you in advance, and can be filled out on a computer, phone or tablet. It needs to be filled out and electronically signed the day of the appointment before you enter the office space.
- Screening temperatures for Dr. Baker, patients, and parents accompanying minor children when they enter the space
- Requiring hand sanitizer or washing of hands by each person upon entering office prior to entering treatment room
- Thoroughly cleaning tables, adjusting equipment, doors, doorknobs, chairs, countertops, and door jams between patients/families with recommended cleaners
- Please only bring required family members to the office, unless approved in advance by Dr. Baker
- Dr. Baker will be washing hands or using hand sanitizer between patients
- Maintaining social distancing within the office (unless during the adjustment)
- Dr. Baker will be wearing a mask, consistent with the health care office requirements, and subject to changes in recommendations by health officials.
- Patients are asked to bring and wear their own personal masks while entering and exiting the office, unless you have a medical condition that prevents safe usage of a mask. This rule also does not apply to children under 2. If you have a medical exemption, please include it on the pre-screening questionnaire.
- Asking the recommended questions for screening for COVID-19 (these continue to change as we learn more about the signs/symptoms)
Our main goal is to be able to remain open to serve our patients that are well, and to avoid exposure to ourselves and our patients. We are required to follow city, state, and federal guidelines that are ever changing. This policy may be updated or modified at any time pending changes in that guidance.
We have always sanitized our tables with health care grade cleaners, and we are also wiping down surfaces, door handles, and other high touch areas. Our building management is also cleaning to protect everyone as well.
Thank you for understanding, and if you have any questions, please call or text 816-584-4670.
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance for health reasons never incur a cancellation fee.