Quantum Wellness Covid 19 Policy
In light of the current health care facility guidance, we are making the following requests regarding your appointment and anyone entering the office space until further notice:
Please reschedule your appointment if you meet any of these criteria:
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are in self-quarantine for exposure for yourself or a family member in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
If you have a fever of 100.4 or higher, shortness of breath, wheezing, sore throat, a new loss of smell or taste, or other illness symptoms.
When you visit our office you can expect:
- Asking the recommended questions for screening for COVID-19 (these continue to change as we learn more about the signs/symptoms)
- Screening temperatures for Dr. Baker, patients, and parents accompanying minor children when they enter the space
- Thoroughly cleaning tables and other equipment between patients/families with recommended cleaners
- Please only bring required family members to the office, unless approved in advance by Dr. Baker.
- Maintaining social distancing within the office (unless during the adjustment)
- Dr. Baker will be wearing a mask when required, and subject to changes in recommendations by health officials.
- Patients are asked to bring and wear their own personal masks while entering and exiting the office when required by the City of Kansas City, unless you have a medical condition that prevents safe usage of a mask. This rule also does not apply to children under 5.
Our main goal is to be able to remain open to serve our patients that are well, and to avoid exposure to ourselves and our patients. We are required to follow city, state, and federal guidelines that are ever changing. This policy may be updated or modified at any time pending changes in that guidance.
City of Kansas City, Missouri Guidance
We have always sanitized our tables with health care grade cleaners, and we are also wiping down surfaces and other high touch areas. Our building management is also cleaning to protect everyone as well.
Thank you for understanding, and if you have any questions, please call or text 816-584-4670.
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance for health reasons never incur a cancellation fee.